- You can configure “Security Scheduling” when creating a new campaign or editing an existing one.
- The Security Scheduling option is at the bottom of the Security Section.
- Click the checkbox to Activate the Rules Scheduling.
Select the schedule that you think is convenient based on your needs.
TIP: Selecting the column or row titles automatically selects all hours or days.
- Please be aware that this scheduling follows the account timezone configuration.
- NOTE: If the selected timezone has an offset that includes half an hour, this half hour won't be considered. For example, an account timezone of "India" (+5:30h offset from UTC) will actually have an offset of +5h relative to UTC.