Skip to main content
- You can configure the “Blocked Traffic Fallback URL” when creating a new campaign or editing an existing one.
- This URL will be used by the traffic blocked according to your Campaign security configuration.
- Go to the "Fallback" option and open it clicking on the "+" box.
- Write down the URL where you want to direct the blocked traffic.
- Please be aware that if you do not set up any URL for blocked traffic, that traffic will get a blank page or an Opticks warning page.
- Save your settings.